BINEX.TRADE — Steps To Participate In BEX Token Crowdsale

BINEX.TRADE is the first exchange platform in the world that shares trading commission with the token holders. We are offering BEX token (ERC-20) that entitles share in the trading commission to investor making BEX a real utility token. The earnings per token will grow along the volume of trade on the exchange platform.

We have created a total of 21 million BEX tokens out of which 20 million BEX tokens are available for the crowdsale. The token crowdsale is live now. Expert traders of cryptocurrencies and first-time users are equally anticipated during the rush hours of the crowdsale because first 100K users will get 5 BEX token as a reward.

The BEX token holders will have an edge as BINEX.TRADE will share 70% of the trading commission proportionally among token holders based on the daily volume, and utilize the remaining 30% for enhancement and maintenance of the exchange platform.

HERE ARE THE STEPS:

  1. Visit the official website — https://BINEX.TRADE.
  2. Click on BUY BEX button.
  3. Fill in the required details.
  4. Check your email inbox and click on link provided.
  5. Your account is now ready, click again on BUY BEX button.
  6. You are now on the purchase window, enter the desired amount of BEX token.
  7. Enter referral code, if applicable or skip.
  8. Read and accept terms and conditions.
  9. Select your payment method: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash or Litecoin.
  10. Click on initiate payment and now you now have 15 minutes to make the payment.
  11. Check the exchange rate and transfer the exact required amount.
  12. Be careful with payment, use copy address button to avoid mistakes.
  13. Complete the payment and wait for the block confirmation.
  14. Click on go to transactions and view on blockchain to check transaction status.
  15. Once the transaction is successful, you will receive confirmation mail.
  16. Congrats! Your participation in the crowdsale was completed.

For discussions and updates join us on:

Telegram — https://t.me/BinexTrade

Twitter — https://twitter.com/BinexTrade

Facebook — https://www.facebook.com/BinexTrade

Reddit — https://www.reddit.com/r/BinexTrade/

Thank you!