BINEX.TRADE has achieved its crowd-sale target of 18 million BEX tokens well before its deadline. The exchange has now entered a pivotal testing phase prior to its official launch. Therefore, until the exchange launch on August 28th, registration of new users will be closed as the website is being overhauled and refined.
These developments follow the very successful alpha launch that had more than 11k traders test out the platform. The trading volume during the alpha phase ranged from 1-9 million coupled with the response received from the bug bounty program. Presently, activity on the exchange has been kept on hold and this means that:
- The referral program will now be closed
- The try demo and earn 1 BEX contests are now officially over
- The bug bounty program is now closed
- The ambassador program shall be kept on hold until the exchange launches on August 28th
- Existing users can now login to the platform and check their account balance
These are some of the milestones that BINEX.TRADE has achieved prior to its official launch: